Dear, Family
This letter is to thank my family for helping me become who I am today. With out you people in my life I do not know were I would be right now. All of you kept me on track and never stop motivating me to keep pushing and to never quit. There were plenty of times when the streets tried to pull me down to get me in things that did not match my personality or the type of person I am. My mother and father particularly brought to the side and gave me talks that made me think about what I was getting into. “Life is something you should always cherish because God did not have to bless with you it”. That is something my dad always told me when I got ready to go out somewhere with my friends. That saying kept me out of trouble all the time when I was out and someone asked me to do something crazy. My whole family helped me become a well groomed and manarable young man. The way I was raised I was taught to treat people the way I wanted to be treated. This made me always respect people who respected me no matter what. When it comes down to females the men in my family taught me to never disrespect women and no matter what never put your hands on women. All these things helped me become the respectful and well mannered young man that I am now.
Sincerely,
Cedric Hart
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment