Monday, June 29, 2009

My Purpose

The way I see it my purpose in life is to be a young, black, successful man. The reason I see my purpose is to become successful is, because a lot of people see black men as useless and unintelligent. If I become successful it will show everyone that black men can do things. Even though a lot of black men have been successful people still do not believe in our race. So to make believers out of everyone I have to become one of the most successful black men ever. Every since I was little my family has been telling me I would be a huge inspiration on someone’s life or make a change in the world. All people in life have different purposes all the different purposes make the world function. My purpose if it reached to its highest level will be noticed all around the world. I will get a lot of notifications for my deeds and the way I will serve the people. I really do not know my full purpose in life but I know it will be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment