Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Philosophy On Life
There are a lot of ways I view life. One way is a gateway for opportunities to succeed in life. Life present a lot ways to become successful you just have to know how to see them and take advantage. The way I see there is no excise for a person not to succeed in today’s society. It is too many ways a person can earn an opportunity to make a reasonable living. Life can also be viewed as an endless test of trials and tribulations. God put obstacles in our life to see how you would handle them either you would over come them or let them take you down. If you are able to over come them you can be blessed with the better things in life. I know life can be a hectic obstacle course most of the time but if you just follow in the right footsteps or create your own positive steps; everything will come together like a puzzle. Life has pieces to this puzzle scattered all around you. The pieces could be your job or a proposition someone presents you with. You just have to know how select the pieces that will fit in your puzzle. Once your puzzle is full you will have a nice and livable life. You will know when the puzzle is complete because you will have no more worries in life. This is the way I view life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment