Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Self Analysis
I am a Cedric Hart from Atlanta, Ga. My favorite activity to engage in is playing baseball. My family comes before anything in my life nothing can come between our bond. I know I have what it takes to become successful because my family raised me to never quit and to never give up. My morals in life are always finding a way to come out on top and there is always around the negative things. If I always believe in these morals I can always succeed in life. As far as my future goes I have to succeed in life so I can show people around the world that black men can make it in life. I have a lot of different qualities to offer the world. One thing would be my ability to motivate people to do the things they believe in and never stop believing there self. If I had a voice loud enough to be herd around the world I, my words of motivation could persuade a lot of people that living a pure and law abiding life is the best way to live. As my life goes on I really have matured and see that to be a real successful person you have to get your education and not just finish high school. That is not good enough you have to get some kind of degree. This is why I haven chosen to further my education and make a difference in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment