Monday, June 29, 2009
About Me
Athletic, intelligent, and good looking would be the words that describe me. If you are wondering who I am my name is Cedric Hart a recent graduate of Therrell High School in Atlanta Ga. I was born in Atlanta Ga on February 24, 1991. Being the child of Janice and Greg Hart has been one of the best experiences ever. My child hood was wonderful my parents bought me just about everything I wanted. Not saying I was spoiled my parents just went to unbelievable limits to please me. Now that I am grown I have to be more independent and get most things that I want on my own. I had to figure out that the world was not gone wait on me I had to get out and get what I wanted. My athleticism has taken me along way and I do not think it is finished helping me succeed in life. I know now being a college student I have to get a little more discipline in the class room. Knowing that I have the ability to catch on to things quickly, becoming a student first and athlete second should not be a problem. I really think that I have a chance to become one of the most successful black men ever. Mostly all the men in family have been very successful so I do not see why I can not follow in there footsteps and become successful. I have a personal saying that I say to myself when thinking about trying new things. “How do you know it works if you never even tried it” this means how do you know you can not do it if you never try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment