Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Evaluation of course
I can say the course went real well. Understanding that Mrs. Ross had to teach three months off work in five weeks. I do not know if it because we had a short course but it seem like every lesson was taught very fast. Not saying that I did not learn anything but if it was little bit slower I could have comprehended more. Going fast made me buckle down and do nothing but work all day long but that is what I really needed. My opinion is that every lesson was broken down to the best of ability due to the time limit put on the course. The class could have been better if we had fewer lessons and just focused on the main points of the course. In all the course was well taught.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment