Dear, Haters
I just want to start this letter saying thank you all, if it was not for your negative attitude and your motivation to bring me down I would not be the person I am today. Your negativity made me push harder to what I was trying to accomplish. I give you your credit all the time you spent trying to bring me down almost got the best of me. The work you put in helped me become a stronger person mentally and it also made me see myself bigger than the people with negative influences on me. To tell you the truth all things you were doing made me think how many more haters I would get as I got larger in life. The things you were doing influenced me to do better so you could find more things that I could improve on. All this was really just making me a person with fewer flaws. The more things you thought was wrong I would make better and become a better person day by day and night by night. Soon there will be nothing you can say and you will just have to find someone else or just improve yourself.
Sincerely,
Cedric Hart
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment