Monday, June 29, 2009

A major Lesson

There are really two lessons that I learned but both happened in one situation. One lesson I have learned thus far is life is short so cherish every moment of it. The other one is never get to the level were you think no one can touch you. I learned these lessons when I was seventeen years old. One night my friends and I were out at the club having a great time and these dudes start hating on use because we were in the v.i.p area having the time of our life. These dudes just kept looking and pointing at use like they were jealous or something. One of my friends said lets put more fuel on the fire by telling there girls to come and party with use. After there girls came up to the v.i.p with use and start dancing. I started to feel like I could do just about anything and have no consequences behind my actions. The night was perfect we had the women and all eyes were on use the whole time. As the night started to wind down people start to leave but the same dudes from the early that night were still their. Having the great time that we were having my friends and I paid it no attention. As it was time to walk out the club the girls gave use there numbers and we loudly walked to our car drawing all the attention to use. As we pulled off one of my friends yelled out the window “I am unstoppable” that is when it all started. Bullets started flying at our car and it was about five guys chasing our car. All the people running in the street limited use on how fast we can exit the parking lot. I saw an opening on the sidewalk and start speeding down it. We finally reached my uncles house around the corner scared and mad at the same time we was standing in the yard making sure everyone ok. No one had got shot and was real lucky we did not because they were shooting to kill. This whole situation made me learned that life is to short so cherish every moment of it and never get to the level were you think you can not be touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment